Monday, July 17, 2017

$100,000 Animation Course Homework/Lesson 1: Head Construction

I am deeply concerned about my prominence on this blog.  I realize I haven't been here a lot lately, and I want to make up for my absence by posting the Preston Blair drawings I've been doing so much of thanks to John K.  Back in grade school, I used to scoff at the book with the yellow cover; yellow with cute little animals and a plain red ANIMATION title didn't really convince me as much as Animating the Looney Tunes Way by Tony Cervone did, which to its credit, had star power of both Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.  Now, ever since I've been reading John's posts, I've been regretting not reading that book when I had the chance and doing the lessons within.  I just hope the drawings I have here make up for lost time.

No comments:

Post a Comment